If you're still wailing over the recent end of Australia's The Bachelor, then you're in for a pleasant turn of events. The Bachelor UK is about to air on LifeStyle YOU and features Welsh rugby hunk Gavin Henson.
Vowing for the affections of a group of British beauties, here we fill you in on everything you need to know about Gavin Henson.
1. A semi-celebrity, the 32-year-old has already done the rounds on reality TV, having appeared on 71 Degrees North and Strictly Come Dancing in the UK.
2. Gavin has two children, Ruby and Dexter, from his relationship with his former partner, the angel voiced singer Charlotte Church.
3. Before appearing on The Bachelor UK, Gavin has only had two relationships, one just at the end of school and then with Charlotte.
4. Henson is no stranger to controversy. He's had a bust-up with teammates, been accused of disorderly conduct on a train, cautioned by police investigating an alleged assault, and questioned by Wales team officials on a pub brawl.
5. The metrosexual admits to shaving his legs and using fake tan by the bucketload.
6. In 2010 it was reported Gavin was snubbed from featuring in a fake tanning ad, due to being 'too orange'.
7. The veteran Welsh fly-half first became a member of the Wales national team in 2001.
8. Henson admits to finding love hard as he's 'reserved and not very trusting'.
9. Besides the obvious spark that we all look for in a connection, Gavin is after a kindhearted and honest girl.
10. The handsome Welshman has put pen to paper with the 2012 bestseller, My Grand Slam Year.